TOP-QUALITY GRASS VARIETIES WE OFFER
Here are some of the most sought-after grass varieties we offer to our customers in Caloundra:
- Matilda Buffalo
- Palmetto Buffalo
- Sapphire Buffalo
- Sir Walter Buffalo
- Matilda Buffalo
- Empire Zoysia
- Hybrid Bermuda
- Couch Grass
NATURAL TURF OR ARTIFICIAL TURF: WHAT TO CHOOSE?
Now that you have decided to give your lawn a fresh look and you have a vision of what you want it to be like, what turf variety will you use? Will you be using natural turf or synthetic turf? At Caloundra Landscaping, no matter what you decide to use between the two, we guarantee that our certified landscapers will help you achieve the lawn you are dreaming of. If you are still undecided as to what to use in your yard, here are some factors you can consider:
Pros of Natural Turf
- Installing natural turf on your lawn has great effects on the environment and the people living on the property. Based on studies, an area of natural turf measuring 2,500 square feet can produce oxygen that is enough for up to four people. Besides that, it can capture greenhouse gases such as CO, CO2, and SO2.
- Real grass can buffer temperature, which is a very helpful aspect, especially during summertime.
- A natural turf can filter excess stormwater and prevent excessive soil erosion in your garden.
It is a great choice for those who prefer to maintain the natural curb appeal of their garden. Children and furry friends will also enjoy playing in an area covered with natural grass.
- If properly maintained, it can last for many generations.
Pros of Artificial Turf
- Artificial turf is an environment-friendly option because it can help you conserve water. Besides that, you no longer need to use pesticides and fertilizers, which are some of the major causes of water pollution.
- With synthetic turf, you don’t have to worry about regular upkeep.
- This is an excellent and safe alternative for people who have allergies to real grass and insects.
- With occasional brushing and refilling, your artificial turf can look as fresh as a newly installed one, no matter the season.