Turf Laying Caloundra
Looking to get started? Click to call for a FREE QUOTE now!
Turf Laying in Caloundra
A beautiful lawn is an important feature of outdoor space because it provides a safe play area for children and a nice ambience for your property. Therefore, it might be best to maintain it properly and keep it at its best state. With our vast experience in the landscaping industry, we have gained skills and proficiency in handling domestic and commercial turf solutions throughout the city. At Caloundra Landscaping, we can supply, deliver and install natural and synthetic turf varieties anytime you need them.
Let us give your backyard a complete makeover and create an excellent and memorable impression on your guests! We offer top-notch turfing services and solutions for rates that will not break the bank. Since we have built a partnership with numerous local and trusted suppliers, we guarantee that we can provide our customers with fresh and top-grade turf. Moreover, our certified landscapers use new and premium-quality soil as a base to ensure positive root growth for the turf we are going to install.
At Caloundra Landscaping, we are always one call away. So if ever you require professional help for your lawn, just give our support staff a call to get hold of a free measure and quote or fill in the contact form below to further discuss your specifications for the project.
CALL US AT (07) 5300 2025 OR
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY
PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPING SERVICE IN CALOUNDRA
why choose us
Top-Quality Grass Varieties We Offer
Here are some of the most sought-after grass varieties we offer to our customers in Caloundra:
- Matilda Buffalo
- Palmetto Buffalo
- Sapphire Buffalo
- Sir Walter Buffalo
- Matilda Buffalo
- Empire Zoysia
- Hybrid Bermuda
- Couch Grass
Natural Turf or Artificial Turf: What to Choose?
Now that you have decided to give your lawn a fresh look and you have a vision of what you want it to be like, what turf variety will you use? Will you be using natural turf or synthetic turf? At Caloundra Landscaping, no matter what you decide to use between the two, we guarantee that our certified landscapers will help you achieve the lawn you are dreaming of. If you are still undecided as to what to use in your yard, here are some factors you can consider:
Pros of Natural Turf
- Installing natural turf on your lawn has great effects on the environment and the people living on the property. Based on studies, an area of natural turf measuring 2,500 square feet can produce oxygen that is enough for up to four people. Besides that, it can capture greenhouse gases such as CO, CO2, and SO2.
- Real grass can buffer temperature, which is a very helpful aspect, especially during summertime.
- A natural turf can filter excess stormwater and prevent excessive soil erosion in your garden.
It is a great choice for those who prefer to maintain the natural curb appeal of their garden. Children and furry friends will also enjoy playing in an area covered with natural grass.
- If properly maintained, it can last for many generations.
Pros of Artificial Turf
- Artificial turf is an environment-friendly option because it can help you conserve water. Besides that, you no longer need to use pesticides and fertilizers, which are some of the major causes of water pollution.
- With synthetic turf, you don’t have to worry about regular upkeep.
- This is an excellent and safe alternative for people who have allergies to real grass and insects.
- With occasional brushing and refilling, your artificial turf can look as fresh as a newly installed one, no matter the season.